Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site both within the UK and internationally is provided by Not From Concentrate Limited ["NFC"] on the following terms:
1. By using this site you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to this site.
2. NFC may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on this site (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this site and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in NFC or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this site content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any this site content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this site content requires the prior written permission of NFC.
5. The names, images and logos identifying NFC or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of NFC and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of NFC or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with NFC you agree to grant to NFC, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for services in any media worldwide (including on NFC's site accessed by international users). In certain circumstances NFC may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. When sending any contributions, either ad-hoc or in direct response to e.g. an Elevator Pitch creative brief, in order that NFC can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK or International laws, that you have the right to give NFC permission to use it for its intended purpose, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
9. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with NFC.
10. If you do not want to grant NFC the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with this site.
11. NFC reserves the right to moderate any contribution at any time, for any reason.
12. NFC is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on this site or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through this site. Any links to third party websites from this site do not amount to any endorsement of that site by NFC and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
13. NFC does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by NFC is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of NFC for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
14. NFC does not warrant that functions available on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
15. The failure or delay of NFC to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive NFC's right to enforce that right.
16. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
TV Ideas Starter Pack
Unique TV Ideas Checklist
NFC Case Studies &
Buy your copy now for just £9.99 [+p&p]: